Is the Easy Blog Networks, a simple point and click blog network host, is really the best thing that happened to PBNs? Find out in the review below
Official Site:easyblognetworks.com (Click the site to get 7 day free trial)
Update for July 2017 : It’s been almost two eyar since I’ve been using East Blog Networks and aside from hiccup or two it has been rock solid. In fact, I upgraded several times and now 95% of my PBNs are hosted with them.
Easy Blog Networks Pricing and Best Bonus Ever?
There are actually 9 pricing plans for EBN and I’ll talk about them in details but with the image below I wanted to highlight the low-end, middway and high-end plans.
The only real difference between the plans is how many blogs/website or PBNs you would be able to host on different IPs. All of the packages ranging from $35 for 10 blogs to $1699 for 1000 blogs include push button deployment (I talk about it later), autopilot maintenance, daily backups, and free blog import.
Which is great because even if you get the 10 blogs pricing plan you not missing any of the functionality offered for those 10 blogs. The only difference is amount of the blogs you can have. Which makes it painless to upgrade from one package to another, which I have done a few times already.
My Easy Blog Networks Bonus For Each Each Plan
- 10 Blogs: $35 plan at $3.50 per blog. Bonus 1 TF 10+ domain
- 15 Blogs: $49 plan at $3.27 per blog. Bonus 2 TF 10+ domains
- 25 Blogs: $69 plan at $2.76 per blog. Bonus 3 TF 10+ domains
- 40 Blogs: $99 plan at $2.48 per blog. Bonus 5 TF 10+ domains
- 70 Blogs: $149 plan at $2.13 per blog. Bonus 7 TF 10+ domains
- 100 Blogs: $199 plan at $1.99 per blog. Bonus 10 TF 10+ domains
- 150 Blogs: $279 plan at $1.86 per blog. Bonus 15 TF 10+ domains
- 300 Blogs: $519 plan at $1.73 per blog. Bonus 30 TF 10+ domains
- 500 Blogs: $859 plan at $1.72 per blog. Bonus 50 TF 10+ domains
- 1000 Blogs: $1699 plan at $1.70 per blog. Bonus 100 TF 10+ domains
Now it is important to now that I’m giving out these bonuses and not Easy Blog Networks, so you must buy it from one of the links on this page (like the one under this) and leave a comment below.
I (used to) Hate PBNs
It is no secret that I was never a big fan of PBNs. In fact, I avoided using them for most of my SEO career for two main reasons:
- Never “Really” needed them and in most case I could outrank people without using a single PBN
- PBNs required to much work and money to both buy and maintain.
I just hated the whole idea of spending countless hours auctions to buy on decent domains for $100, waiting to get it and hosting it on a overpriced hot to just to link to 1 or a couple of sites.
Then Everything Changed
Once Google started playing around with their algorithms, slapping sites, and changing how they count links things started to change. My methods still worked, but needed a serious overhoul and some of my sites started tanking compare to ones with PBNs
So around 2013 I decided to start incorporating blog network links to my sites. Which became the biggest pain in the ass since manual commenting. If you ever created or tried creating a PBN you know what I mean. So here’s my story:
- First I started with SEO host, but that was way too expensive and once they started getting hit by Google I bolted.
- Then I tried hosting on different small hosts for a $1 or $2. Which wasn’t better as my sites got hacked, deleted and it was a pain to managed.
- Finally I went for re seller account where I was able to place multiple domains on the same host with different IPs. However, getting unique IPs could take weeks and it just wasn’t safe in general.
So for the next two years I’ve tried finding an alternative while still doing most of my SEO the old way. So is easy blog networks it? Heck yeah!
Why Easy Blog Networks Is My Solutin?
Let’s get something out of the way. If you love playing around with hosts, or checking every day if your site has not been hacked or deleted than this is probably not for you. This is strictly for people that want to safe both time and money while being safe with their PBNs.
This is especially true if you’re outsourcing the process. Save some money as it really take a minute to add a blog and here are the steps:
Srep 1: Add Your
As you can see above (at least slightly) after you click add new blog all you have some options:
- Input the domain of your PBN
- Choose the Blog Network to assign it too (if work in multiple niches)
- Give your blog a title that will appear on top
- Tag line that will appear below the title (can be left blank)
- Choose a theme or just select “random”
- Do you want to allow comments on the blog?
- Do you want to see link notification (pings/trackabacks)
- Choose if you want the Hello post deleted
- Add blank contact/privacy pages
- Remove footer links like info about the theme
- Choose which plugins you want to preinstall.
You might not need all of these, but some of them like having footer links removed and plugins installed automatically are real time savers. This is especially true as it is hard to manually remove footer links without screwing up the whole theme.
Step 2: Change Your Namesever
Once you complete the step one all you have top do is login into registrat where you purchased your domain for a the PBN and change the name severs (DNS) to the ones EasyBlogNetworks.com gives you and you’re done.
There is no need to look for for hosts, try to get IPs, adding sites to cPanel, installing wordpress, configuring, nothing. In fact, I was able to add and fully optimize20 domains in less than an hour.
On top of that each of your PBNs will be hosted on a shared good neighborhood shared hosting on a unique IP. That means you’ll not be stuck with only SEO or poor quality sites like on SEO hosts or other cheap alternatives.
Add the fact that depending on your plan each PBN will cost about $2 to host with easy blog networks makes better alternative to $1-$3 hosting packages. So what are you waiting for?